They say never look back unless you’re trying to see how far you come. I agree and to add to that I say look back and take the gifts with you, lessons are gifts wrapped up in pain.
- God. Keep Him number one in all that you do
- Go for it! Go for that one thing that you can’t stop thinking about. That something you’re obsessing about.
- Forgive, The faster you forgive, the happier you are. Write down in detail everything that hurt you, tear that paper up and never look back.
- Love yourself, love your neighbour too! We millennials have forgotten to love and care for one another.
- Any cent coming in is better than any cent going out. Multiple streams of income is the way to go. Every little cent counts.
- Turn ideas into action. People are out there eating big from their ideas. Put your ideas into action, and you’ll join them.
- If not now, when? When are you going to show us your gifts? You owe the world this. You owe yourself, and most importantly you owe God!
Have a prosperous 2018, I pray your cup overflows.