27 Oct Takers Take
Some people are takers. No matter how much you give them, they’ll still come back for more. They take material things, and they take spiritual things. Some takers know they’re takers and they revel in their ability to take. Others don’t realise it they surround themselves with givers unconsciously because being around givers gives them a sense of power. I’m talking about Spiritual power also known as vibes or energy. Whether the takers around you take consciously or unconsciously, it still affects you in the same way. This is it’s important to know some of the tactics used by takers so that you can protect yourself:
- They will make mean jokes about you to make you feel bad.
- They will ask you personal questions so they can use this information against you at a later time.
- They can’t wait to tell you, tragic news so they can see the pain in your eyes.
- They will pressure you into making decisions leaving you little to no time to decide what is best for you.
- They’re passive aggressiveness and will not confront the situation head-on, but instead, they’ll make sure you pay one way or another.
You can protect yourself by either cutting these people off. Limit the time you spent with them. As well as taking care of yourself first. Know that you cannot pour from an empty cup. I’ve said this before in my other posts you need a spiritual practice. Meditate on scripture this is a sure way to fill you up and to make sure you’re not pouring from an empty cup. Takers have positive attributes too, and this can feel confusing that’s why you need to love them from a distance.
I have so much to talk about on this topic. Let me know in the comments below if you want me to add an extended piece on this subject.